Thursday 7 February 2013

A is for Adventure

Facebook Group

I am participating with this group An A to Z of Me on journaling about myself for 28days. Its really an exciting experience for me. If you are interested in joining in, you can still do so! Just click on the blinkie above.

We were given some prompts to help us get going. Below are the Journaling, Bible Verse, Technique challenge for us to follow. I could not do the distress technique as I do not own.any distress inks. :)

But that's the awesome part about Art Journaling, there are no hard and fast rules. Everyone is allowed to explore their creativity according to their own interpretation.

If money, time, age and commitments were not a problem, what adventure would you like to take?
I wrote, I would love to take my family on a vacation to Disneyland, go on a Pilgrimage to Jerusalem, take up an Art Course and explore more techniques on Art Journaling

It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves - in finding themselves. Andre Gide

Bible Verse
I will make a highway across the mountains and prepare a road for my people to travel. Isaiah 49:11 (GNT)

Technique Challenge
Try Distress Ink Bleachout on your page today

So, here's what I did.

Have a fun filled and blessed day! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment