Wednesday 6 February 2013

Postcard Swap

This is the first time ever have I participated in a Postcard Swap. I was really excited about this. But when I actually got down to doing it... I was stuck! Stucked for ideas! lol.

Anyhow, I thought it was be really neat to swap something that's related to the Chinese New Year which is fast approaching. Since I am one who also celebrates this auspicious celebration. :)

So here's what I did.

for Tina Whittmer

for Ellie Quinn

for Katie Romo
Hope you enjoyed your visit here! Have a Blessed and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai! *hugs*








I finally got my swap postcards! I am so excited to show them to you! Aren't they awesome? I think so too! :)

Have fun and be blessed! *hugs*
from Carin Cullen

from Sharon Evans

from Jane Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment