Thursday 14 March 2013

Joy Journal Project # 9

Our homework this month (though it's past overdue) is to recall a moment of appreciation that has happened since the beginning of the year.

Now, I must admit... it was quite a toughie for me. So much have happened since the beginning of the year and to focus on one was quite a task for me. But somehow, I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways.

This special lady's name kept appearing in my mind.

The next hard part is having to draw it. This special lady have done so much for me and my family, I could not draw them out. Lol. So, I have decided that, I would doodle her name.

So here's what I did. It took me this long to complete it :( There were so much going on and I am glad to slowly get back into the grind of crafting and journaling again!

So, I am off to focus on my 3rd part. Another toughie one! Lol. But I love challenges! *hugs*

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment