Wednesday 30 January 2013

An Attitude Of Gratitude Journal - DAY 1 Wholeheartedness

Day 1 - Wholeheartedness

This challenge is actually over. But I like the idea of creating a GRATITUDE Journal and thought what Bernice Hopper started was awesome! So I have decided to follow her prompts and challenge myself to a Gratitude Journal for the next 30days! :)

Facebook Group

If you are interested to start one yourself, do check it out here.

I hardly use Purple. So I thought, it would be nice to try out splashing purple across the page. :) Purpley-purple! Reminds me of Barney....

Also, I am Thankful and Grateful for all that the Lord have made possible for me. Though some are still in the decision process, but I know that All things Are possible! :)

So, here's what I did for DAY 1. Hope you enjoyed your visit here.

Have a blessed day! *hugs*






No comments:

Post a Comment