Wednesday 16 January 2013

Creative Every Day - Dark


The only thought I had about Dark was... Night. Lol. Then again, I love Owls..."Hoot! Hoot!" I told myself, I had to create an owl and add doodles and zens on it.

And I have added a night sky to give that Dark Theme. Usually, my pictures tells something about my feelings but for today's, there's no dark emotion towards it but JOY. I am just enjoying these moments when I am able to paint and relieve my childhood again! :)

I really had a fun time creating my owl... Will do another one sometime. So, I hope you have enjoyed your visit here too! Have a blessed day! *hugs*




2 comments:

  1. I love your owl. I love it when a piece of art makes me happy and smile. This is exactly what happened when I saw your work today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete